Baby/Christmas's Days

Wednesday, October 7, 2009
For past few days, I can feel that I'm totally in baby/ christmas's mood. All my cards are all about baby's theme :) I think it's because my very own nephew is on his way to this wonderful world. I can't wait to see and hold him :)

#1 card: I embossed the background with the entire stamp set with VersaMark ink; and I also got the idea of combine two different colors of ribbon from other designer.
'Little Star'- close up

#2 card: Coordinate colors. I stamped and cut the elephant out. I drew the bubble out by myself.

shimmer at the bottom

#3 card: I sketched out the moon and cut it. I got this idea from a scrapbooking magazine. I like the outcome except the piercing is not in the straight line if you notice it. :p
#4 card: a 3x3"; boy version of angel. I gave him a blush-blush face as well.

'Fa-lalala'- close up

#5 card: a medium size Christmas's gift tag. Colorful brads and more shimmer on the tree. :)

'Bling-bling tree'- close up

I kept the ribbon long because people can either you can cut it short or tie it at gift's ribbon itself.

#6 card: I love the smiley sun, I love the scallop edges. Love it. And again, I embossed the baby shirt with dots background stamp by using VersaMark ink. Great idea for baby shower/baby's birthday invitation card.

#7 card: I'm playing with my new stamp set. I got this idea from another designer as well and modified it a bit. I wanted create the bite's edge, but failed. I will try again next time.

For the last card (#8 card), it's disaster because crystal effect glue fall off when I try to open the cap. Some of the glue just fall over the card. grrrr- . It's just... a disaster.


Finally, I managed to upload all the new projects/cards that I did. As usual, please feel free to drop me any comments or suggestions. It's time for bed. Goodnight, everyone! xoxo

3 comments:

Shu Wong said...

U are meant to be a creative card maker! (I love the x'mas tree!)

Michelle T. said...

thank you :) not my original idea though. I got the idea from other card makers and modified a bit :)

jillcraftstoo said...

babe, the 'disaster' card is REALLY nice!!! :D