Just random

Thursday, April 30, 2009
I haven't make any cards these few days (its sound so long...3 days??..lol) and my hands getting itchy. Well.. I guess I only manage do cards till next week because my cousins they all just arrived yesterday and will stay at my place (my craft room) for about 10 days. How?! My hands itchy. It's just too troublesome bring all those stuff out from there and ... yeah. It's just not convenience to carry all those punches, papers, etc. I guess I probably have to wait till they leave. I don't mean to chase them. HAHA!!

..and YES! I'm waiting at library here for my sister they all. They went to attend my cousin's convo. Because my cousin only got 3 free entry tickets (1 for the sister, 1 for my sister and 1 for my bro). My brother said he never attend any convo before, so I just let him go with others. Anyway, will update some photos soon. Ciao~ xoxo

0 comments: