KW Color Challenge #50

Monday, April 27, 2009
Yes. I put myself into a challenge. This is my first time join Kristina's Color Challenge and because all the goodies that she is giving away, I just try my luck and give my best shot.


A close up of the card


I did enjoyed myself while doing this card (except the moment when I tried to get the right color). I always wanted to use this new stamp set and the challenge up is here. Why not? :) I think this card will be nice for Mother's day too. I think?? I'm not sure whether you guys think is cute or not but hope you guys still like my cute 'owl' card. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Oscar W said...

I think either your inspiration are overflowing or u r starting to turn into a card-making-factory-robot...The owl is very cute and very innovative in the twist of words...hahaha...nice colours too...

Oscar W said...

btw, i'm not sure if its rite to put an owl for mother's day. Its sort of scary for me...owls = Halloween.

Michelle T. said...

hey oscar!! this is fast, I just posted like few minutes ago. Thanks anyway. I thought this card would nice for mother, ' from owl of us'- on behalf of my bro and sis. HAHA

Louise said...

It's very cute! I love the details you've put in - the stitching is perfect. Well done!

travelingmama said...

Yeah! Your first CI challenge! Love that little owl- what a cutie!

quinn said...

ohhh that's really cute. i love the stitching...

Julie said...

ya...the stitching is an awesome detail...I'm still learning how to use my sewing machine!!

It's not your ordinary Mother's Day card, and I like it that way!

Terri E. said...

Love all of your stiching details! You rocked this color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Tanja said...

Adorable! The stitching is awesome.

Winter said...

So cute! Love the little owl and that stitching! Glad you could join us for the challenge! :)