Yesterday

Friday, March 27, 2009
.. I thought I lost my iphone again (the 3rd time) but at last I found it again. It's at my bag's side pocket. *what I couldn't find my phone yesterday and I thought I lost it AGAIN. Yes, again!! To be honest, I almost cry and thinking NOT AGAIN!! I lost my iphone once (well..twice..the second time, it's my mum found it in the toilet. -_-) when I'm back at Miri. LOL.. Lost and found- for three times!!!

Anyway, My bro, sister and I had sushi night last night. After that, I baked blackberry muffins *yum and I made two cards right after that. I think I started it late. I finished making my first card at 2a.m and since I'm not sleepy, I would make the second one. Sweet :)

the sushi

the blackberry muffin ( the top is a bit burn :( )

the first card that I made last night

Honestly, I'm a bit afraid with using the big chipboard butterfly on this and accidentally I stamped 'blessing' the other way round. It supposed facing outside but without clear block, here's the mistake. I should have wait for my clear block to arrive.

here's the second card that I finished at 4 a.m. :) love it ..

the finish products

4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

wow! your cards - suddenly Pheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwiitttttt leh! Waaaaaaaaa I love them!

Michelle T. said...

hahaha...thank you!! I still have a lot of things to learn. just playing around :)

Unknown said...

three times?!?! its amazing u can find it again and again and again...hahaha...some say its fate...but the cards are awesome!!!! care to make some on request??

Michelle T. said...

hey oscar.. YES!!! again..again and AGAIN!!! what else I can say...God answered my prayer!! LOL.. Are you serious? I'm not professional enough yet. hehe