New Destination

Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Hi people. Welcome to my new destination of blogging. Hi, my name is Michelle Teo. For those of you who don't know me.. I'm 24 this year. I'm the 3rd child in my family. Although i don't act like it, I'm actually the big sister to two lovely brother and sister. I'm easy going and someone who like to HIHIHAHA all the time. According to Mr. Boyfriend, at certain time, my fuse very short. (*really now??hmm..) Annywie, I fall in love with card making recently and started to buy all the stuff that I need. Crazzzyy. It's so addictive. Love to watch naruto, prefer 'pew pew' movie (refer to action movie), like to drink soup, drink sweet and sour stuff, looove green tea frap from starbucks.

I use to blog in Xanga..you can read more about me from here.


After neglecting my blogging life since Chinese new year, it's time for me to get back here and start writing bits and pieces about my life. I have been coughing terribly and sneezing crazily these two days. Getting better today. Thank God!! It's always good to have your siblings taking care of thing while you're sick.. teehee. My little bro started to learn how to peel apple skin and cooking. I'm so proud of him!!! Even though it's a simple job for me, but I know it's a big step for this macho man to do these thing. So, brother, you deserve a clap from me. :)

..I guess should stop here for first stop. I would love to hear from you guys.

0 comments: