Things that happen back home

Thursday, March 5, 2009
I took quite a lot of photo while I was back at hometown, Miri, and see see look look here and there. 5 minutes....10 minutes...Too many photos!! I ended up pick some of my favourite photos. Here you are. Enjoy :)



Sunset at Esplanade

Us with the sunset

December Baby No. 1

Little Daniel also a 'December' Baby

My pet back home, Bobo

Childhood's friend: From Left to right: Regina, me, Grace. We were at Al Fresco to celebrate Gracey's bday (7th Feb)

Toby with his water bottle

I found this at HotCross Bun and I am excited how it taste like, and who knows, it's just taste like normal roti..got cheated by the cutie look :(

My very first face painting. 'Tiger' ..LOL..I did this when Crown Hui brought the kit over to my place and I just stared at the box. So, I looked at my brother and asked him, 'ko, can I try?'. Hehe.. errr...but the drawing.. FAIL :p

Handmade V-day's card for him and a photo of the couple :)

Teh tarik at Pelita

Last but not least,

Roti canai

4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

The face painting looks ok what! Aiya.. you should join the team that day!

Michelle T. said...

Haha...I wish I could, marlene. You know what happen back then. Oh well..harap harap my brother get another projects for me to join..Wheeee :D

Marlene Lo said...

Can lah! Better than my 1st "master piece" :) Well, it was a great day! :) Nice meeting you in Miri too, Michelle :)

liya said...

looked like u had heaps of fun in miri:) too bad didnt get to meet u...I didnt even realise u were at the wedding dinner until i saw the pics. But i remember seeing u in the ceremony:) thanks for coming:)