My second job in Sydney

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Some of friends knew I'm working and they don't believe it. YES! I'm working at Mamak, Sydney and I'm enjoying it. The team who I'm working with are awesome and yet the food~ Ohhh.. SUH-WEEET! I've been working here as a waitress since May and my duties are take orders, clean the tables, deliver orders, etc. Not too bad. I still can handle it. Mamak was actually closed down for 3 weeks for renovation at end of June. It just reopened recently. In less than 3 weeks of reopen, you will be able to find people/ customers blog about Mamak and our foods. You can click here, here, here, here and here to read some reviews that found on the net. A MUST-GO's place if you like satays, roti canai (all sorts of roti), fried noodles, ais kacang, currys (chicken/fish/lamb/vegetables) and lots more. You can come with groups of friend and share the food, it's a nice place to hang out. Besides, you can also share the bill with your mates and yet you still get to taste different kind of foods. It's a pretty good deal.

I got both photos from
Chocolatesuze .

The queues if you come after 6pm ( I would recommend you come early before its open. Else, it's gonna take a quite a while to get seats)

Jason is flipping the roti :D He's one of our roti guy and he is nice person to work with

15 Goulburn Street Haymarket Sydney 2000 T: +612 9211 1668 F: +612 9211 1669


0 comments: