Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #110

Sunday, April 25, 2010
I often participate in Taylor's Sketch Challenge. I missed TESC #109 but not this time. I sort of limited myself by creating cards with only 3 pattern papers. You can find here and here that I created those cards with using these 3 pattern papers. This wasn't in my plan but eventually I just match my other cards with lovely color of pattern papers (detail will be updated).


Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my card:



Supplies:
Cardstock: Garden Green,Lovely Lilac (Stampin Up)
Pattern paper: Origins PaperPad (Basic Grey)
Stamp: Congrats (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn), Real Red Marker (Stampin Up)
Miscellaneous: Mat pack and paper piercer (Stampin’ Up!), Silver Pearl Liquid (Ranger), Clear Embossing Powder (American Crafts), White gel pen
Embellishments: Lady Bird (unknow), Brown thread


Besides that, I played around with this sketch and created another card but in different size. It's not in square-version but in long-version.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink,Chocolate Chip, Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Pattern Paper: Origins Paper Pad (Basic Grey)
Stamp: Loving Words (Ali Edwards)
Punches: Stamp punch (Martha Stewart)
Miscellaneous: Mat pack and paper piercer (Stampin’ Up!), White gel pen, White Embossing Powder (Zing!), Silver brad (unknown)

1 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

These cards are great. Love how you have played around with the sketch for you 2nd card.
Love the colours
Caroline x