Mother's day and feminine cards

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Once you start, you just can't stop.

I continued making more cards. I went to Kristina's blog and she mentioned that now TwoPeas is focusing on Mother's day and feminine cards. So, I made one specially for mom and the other one can be for your mother, friends, sister, anyone!

I stamped flower heart and colored them with blender pen and embossed with UTEE powder (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel).

After that, I decided to crack the heart a bit and brush brown ink into it for the antique effect. Again, forgive me for my poor photo taking skill. I also used my new border punch, Half Daisy Edger punch from Martha Stewart.















For the second card, I created with Sew Cute Singleton Stamp from Maya Road.

I stamped the background with white ink, added a bit of faux stitching around the border.

Nothing special but I added thread to give it more 'real' look. So, do you feel like sewing now? hehe. Any comments are most welcomed.


Hope you guys have an awesome weekend and I shall go get shower and need to go to Eilynn's place to discuss our assignment.

Bye my love :)

0 comments: