Lights

Friday, August 7, 2009
Yay! Finally. I had my front light installed today. After all these year, I decided to take down the old and rusty light and replace with a new one. I went to the near-by light shop to pick the new light and through the shop owner, met a nice electrician. After a short conversation, Ha! we found out that we actually live at the same street. We're neighbour!! Haha :) Sweet!! So, I pretty much got a good deal from him. I picked an old fashion yet classy design of light.


Beside that, I also replace the kitchen's light. Nothing fancy, just a normal one. So, I didn't took photo of it. hehe.. Now, the kitchen is more bright and easier to find the switch. We used to use those extension light (or..how you call it) and normally our guests couldn't figure out where is the switch.

0 comments: