what a Sunday

Monday, August 22, 2011
Hello!

I hope you all blessed weekend! I know I did. My church had this '3 times a year' blood donation's event yesterday so I went after a good nap. In fact, I was the second last who registered before they close the counter. Phew.

Here's the photo. eeeeek


Note: My friend, a nurse, told me this is the standard size of need for sucking the blood out. In fact, there's a bigger needle.So she recommended me go and try the larger size. No way!

Anyhow, I felt good because I know my blood could save a life out there.


At night, before go to bed, I decided to make some cards last night because it seems like the tools were 'waving their hands' with me. Ha! Talk about imagination :). Here's my take of the night. 

 Die cut the border with felt. Added a different touch on the card.

 Double scoop of ice cream

 It's a girl!

 Another take for baby girl


Love you lots xoxo

0 comments: