The Play Date Cafe PDCC #95

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Note: Yay!!! It's my honor to received the badge as "I Made The Fab 4" for this challenge. Excited. Please feel free to browse through page as they have some amazing ideas out there. Thank you, once again, PDCC :)
 
I hopefully this will be my last post for today as I don't want to spam you guys with all my updates.


As for this challenge, I decided to play with the challenge that set by PDCC. This is my first time and hopefully will have time to join again in the future challenges. And again, this color palette definitely seldom come across my mind and I truly enjoyed myself in the making.

Very sweet color palette indeed. Love the navy. Love the bubblegum. Love the leaf green. Adorable. My entry in this challenge is No.80.

I impressed SU! navy cardstock with PTI's sunshine impression plate which it gives the beautiful circle impression. Love it.

Enjoy reading!

6 comments:

Tracy Ercole said...

Beautiful card. Love it. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card, love the layers and textures!!!

Michele Gross said...

I'm so glad you came to play with us at The Play Date CAfe! Your card is fantastic!! Love the wonderful use of color and the bling is the perfect accent :) This would also fit perfectly in the clean and simple embossing challenge at CAS-ual Fridays! http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

WOW So bold and beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Julie Ranae said...

We are so glad you came to play with us this week...your card is beautiful and a wonderful interpretation of this week's colors!!! So glad to have you with us in The Cafe!

Anonymous said...

Fab card! Love your embossed background and funky flower! Congrats on your win at PDCC!