Hello bloggers

Monday, April 18, 2011
It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that!! My creativity just died (or I should say.. ideas overloaded!) and I had to take a step back. I've been working on wedding invitation cards, birthday cards and I found that it was really fun and challenging too!! Luckily my client, Hilda who basically made my life so much easier. She was the one who asked me , do whatever I think it's good, as long as the card is presentable. Ha! Thanks love for giving me the opportunity to be part of your big day :) So I managed to post the cards out last week and I got a happy client at the end!! :D

Here's my take for the wedding invitation.



 

Wedding's thank you card from the couple to the guests



Last but not least, a handmade mirror frame for my sister's 23th birthday. Happpy birthday, sis!!

I got the mirror frame from Ikea then just added some embellishments and die cuts. I think probably this is not my best but I'm glad she like it.




I've a list of long-due work on hand and I really wish I'll able to find the energy to complete them. Wish me luck. teehee

Till then, take care. :) 

0 comments: