The first time

Thursday, May 10, 2012
I just got back from two weeks of Japan's trip. So I managed to post the good news. I'm so happy that I'm allowed to share the good news with you all. Finally! This is something BIG for me. Ok. Long to short. I submitted few cards to Paper Crafts couple months ago and one of the got chosen. Yes! So here's my card.

6996497846 5e6bf8dcfb Card Creations: Volume 10—The Next Generation
Photo sources: here
My card were also mentioned in Papercraft website as newbies for the issue: Volume 10. Thank you for Susan and the rest of the team for giving me a chance and this is definitely a big encouragement for me to produce more good works in future. And also Angeline Yong and Marlene too. 

I loved the simplicity of this card and also the band aid die. I picked out a little piece of gingham pattern paper from a bunch scrap paper. It is unfortunate that it only offer delivery to U.S. addresses.

If you get any chance, be sure to see what the rest of the newbies have done with this volume's release!


0 comments: