The Bookmarks.. & tiny more

Saturday, September 3, 2011
*Note: You may notice that photos as below are brighten than usual. It's because I didn't have the time to take photos before work. So I only able took photos for them during noon.  It's bright and sunny and windy...

I made these bookmarks a while ago and I only realized I didn't take photos of them. Here they are :) 4 different designs. I simply love each of the designs.




 
 Besides, I also made a notebook which matching with the card that I made him few days ago. I haven't have the chance to send this present yet. :p Hope he will the notebook :)


 Last but not least, more baby cards, baby boy to be specific :) I bought these stickers a while back and decided to make full use of them. Very inexpensive.


I apologized for the shadow. I tried my best to take photo of it while it was windy during that time. Yet, hope you guys still like the cuteness of it. :)

1 comments:

Shu Wong said...

Let your imagination runs wild during your days in Australia......can't wait to see more CHELLE's BBs coming out......