KW Color Challenge #53

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Actually I created this card about two weeks ago and out of sudden, I realize that this card actually got all these colors for this challenge. How cool is that! So, I took the card out and re-touch a bit. Color the boy's shirt and girl's hair bow more yellow (was light yellow before this).

Before: This is how it looks like before I edit them

After:
and... this is how it looks like now. I extended the false stitching. I don't know whether is a good decision or not :/


the 'long-leg' couple


10 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

I love the colouring, you know? What you used ha?

Jane said...

Love this!

Savitri said...

This is a sweet card! LOVE it!!

Sue Lelli said...

Great card! Really cute!

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick! :)

Sharnee Torrents said...

Congrat's on top card pick!!!
Such a cute design, well done
Smiles SHArnee

Paula Pascual said...

Great cards

Paula Pascual said...

love the cards

Elise said...

How ADORABLE! Congratulations on being in the big "round up!" with Kristina! Great job!

Anthonette said...

Very sweet card. Congrats on Kristina's Top 13!